Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
- Costs No Charge for warranty repair or replacement in the warranty period (~12 months after purchase), if the problem is a manufacturing defect.
Small repairs: Included in this cost for small repairs and extensions like swapping mcp3208 or tpic6a259dw (=p259), adding wheelspeed input, more analog inputs, conversion to triple-HALL input (for new VVTI camshaft-angle-control applications) etc...
- SDcard install + small repairs: If you order an SD card module along with this Repair/Upgrade we will install it at no additional cost.
- Mainboard replacement: This is available, and suggested for very old hardware, but please contact us first.
- These prices apply to purchased "Assembled v3.x controllers". Does not apply to self-assembled hardware. Do not send self-assembled boxes, especially without negotiation
- Motronic55/Motronic88 retest/repair/mainboard replacement is +$100 on top of above prices (or 0 EUR for warranty).
- if damage is caused by harness, but harness is not fixed after a repair, and this results in repeated return, expect a surcharge.
From USA, send device to VEMS, 158 Brentwood Drive, Suite 1, Colchester, VT 05446, USA. From other places, see the http://shop.vems.hu/catalog/ web store
In any case, include a paper with the returned item:
- your name, phone, email
- postal return address
- "retest/repair only", or "retest/repair + more inputs if possible (analog/wheelspeed)" (defualt), or "retest/repair + change primary trigger input to VR" or whatever applies.
- history of the device (what happened), with any relevant reference to wiring, etc...
- relevant Wiki MembersPage (this really helps)
- the text "I authorize mainboard replacement if necessary" (to make things faster in such cases)